THE OFFICIAL ANNUAL EVENT OF
THE NATURAL PRODUCTS ASSOCIATION
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS. GROWING THE INDUSTRY.
Offering 2 days of industry-driven educational sessions, including 4 hours of extended workshop programming, 4 Keynote and Spotlight Addresses, case studies and interactive discussions plus ample time for networking and benchmarking, The Big Natural will bring together industry leaders and innovators who will share insights that will educate, empower and spark innovative ideas to drive the industry forward.
INCLUDED AS PART OF YOUR EVENT EXPERIENCE :
- Complimentary attendance to the main conference session
- Complimentary access to Momentum’s portfolio of webinars and podcasts
- Advance access to the attendee list so your time on-site can be maximized
- 5+ hours of built-in time for networking and making one-to-one connections
AN INDUSTRY EVENT UNLIKE ANYTHING YOU’VE ATTENDED BEFORE. THE BIG NATURAL WILL OFFER :
- Industry-specific educational sessions developed by you to address your most pressing business and regulatory concerns as an industry
- Executive-level speakers who will provide in-depth discussion of real-world challenges/issues as well as practical lessons you can take back to your company and implement across your operations
- Focus on business innovation, finance, investment and global market opportunities relevant to the natural products space
- Breakout sessions that will explore discrete issues faced by business unit and department heads spanning regulatory, compliance, legal, marketing and business functions
PAST SPEAKERS & ADVISORS INCLUDED:
*NOTES MEMBERS OF THE BIG NATURAL ADVISORY BOARD.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Open to both NPA Members and Non-Members, The Big Natural will attract a diverse cross-section of senior executives spanning the C-suite as well as department leadership within the Retail, CPG, Natural, Health Foods, Supplements and Investment sectors with budget and/or human capital responsibility in the following areas:
- Strategy & Product Development
- Legal, Regulatory & Compliance
- Digital Initiatives, Branding, Marketing and Advertising
- Merchandising, Distribution & E-Commerce
- Analytics and Big Data
- Customer Experience and Customer Service
- Business Development & Finance
- Quality & Scientific Affairs
“The Big Natural proved to be the place where natural products executives meet to move our business – and the entire industry forward.”
Joe Weiss, President | Nutrition 21
“The Big Natural is the only event I’ve been to where the industry’s real leaders meet to help drive the future growth of the natural products’ industry; impeccable network!”
Boris Hirmas, Founder | SouthAm Freeze Dry
440 1st St NW, Ste 520
Washington, DC 20001
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH